Project: Quest Geelong Central
Client : Quest / Furn-niche
Type: New Build
Keys: 85 Rooms
Program: 10 days
Location: Geelong, Vic
Scope of Work:
- Receive, Decant shipping containers containing FF&e item
confirming stock quantities are correct and store storing
in our Melbourne warehouse.
- Carry out full site inspections and dilapidation reports in
preparation for receiving in deliveries from both our warehouse
and outsourced suppliers arranged by the client.
- Full unpack and placement of install items bedheads,
art works, mirrors and TVs) FFE items – sofas, tv-units, desks,
dining tables and chairs, bedsides and OSE.
- Coordinate with both Quest and design project managers to
ensure rooms are set up to Quest standards and designers plans.
- Carrying out a final clean and inspection of property prior to
final walk-through with clients ensuring all items are placed
correctly, plugged in and functioning, all manufacturing
stickers/ tags are removed, furniture clean and dust free ready
for presentation to first guests.
- limited ground floor space to received/ store items with only a
ramp with steep decent to access allocated storage and staging area
Co-ordinate with both builder and on site quest team to create a process line that preps items directly from truck And uplift imme- diately to floors this avoiding large quantities of heavy items having top be moved up and down the ramp